Sunday 26 July 2020

Smeggy Sunday:Vids from the web.

     I got on to the elevator in my building the other day. There was a delivery man on it. Black, Dark skinned, 6'4" muscular about 40. With a wedding ring.
Se saw me checking him out and adjusted himself. I asked if he needed my bathroom. He said yes. A nice Jamaican accent.
He stood beside the bowl and flopped out one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. As he's pissing I'm watching. He asked "you want it?".
Hell yes!
I dropped to my kneed and he finished pissing in my mouth. Strong how piss.
Whe he finished he didn't move to put it away so I grabbed it and slid my tongue under his foreskin. Smegma!
I slid my tongue around and he groaned.
When I slid his skin back I could see his crop of cheese. I smiled at him. He asked me if I liked "that stuff". Another Hell Yes!.

I went to town and gave him my best. He got into it and started facefucking me. Grunted "Ill warn you before I cum" I said I wanted his load. He was surprised by that but smiled. Back to face fucking and soon he was pumping his load down my throat. A huge load. I loved it. He apologized for getting rough. I told him he could get as rough as he wanted. "I'm a cocksucker, not a woman. I enjoy a rough REAL man." He liked the real man comment.

Like most straight guys he just washed up and started to walk out. I said he could stop by anytime. He hesitated for a minute then handed me his phone saying "put you digits in it".
As he walked out he said "the next time I get cheesy I'll stop by".

I hope he will let me film it.

https://copsucker.bdsmlr.com/ https://thephallophile.blogspot.com/ Cheesehungry@gmail.com https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/smeglovers-world Twitter: @Cheesehungry

No comments:

Post a Comment